Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

9-Writing about an expedition


Saturday 15th August
I'm going to go on an expedition next Saturday. We're going to go to the beach in “Escala” we’re going to stay in a camping with my family and we’re going to sleep there. I must take my sunscreen, sun glasses, a torch and the first-aid kit.


 Saturday 22nd August
I am in my trailer. It' hot and sunny, and we're staying next to the beach. I'm going to go swimming because the weather is very hot. We're going to look for new species of fishes in the beach later.



Sunday 23rd August
These are the bizarre fish here!. We’re having a fantastic time, but the beach is really cold. We're going to visit the different shops near the beach tomorrow. I must take sunscreen and a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment