Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

1-My last summer





Hi my name is Xènia and now I'm going to talk about my last summer.

First I'm going to explain my trip to Lourdes then I will talk about the summer school of dance, theatre and music. After that I'm going to explain the days in Andorra and Ripoll and finally I will explain the week in Empuriabrava

THE TRIP TO LOURDES:

The week in Lourdes was amazing, I had a great experience. Lourdes was fantastic because there were lots of people with diseases and all of them had the courage to go there for the miracles.
My job was to accompany the patients to the different churches and to the cave. I carried the people to different places with a “Xino” which is similar to a cart.

Every day I got up at 6 o'clock because breakfast was at 7.00, lunch was at 12.00 and dinner at 7.00 o'clock. In the evening I went with my group to bars to eat something because we finished work at 10.00 pm. and some days we were very hungry.

Every day the girls we had to wear a white apron and we had to have the hair tied back.

I enjoyed a lot the experience and the following week I was back again.

THE SUMMER SCHOOL:

In the month of July I went to a summer school of dance, theater and music. I liked it a lot because I love dance, singing and drama. During 5 weeks we prepared a musical .
I also met other girls.

ANDORRA AND RIPOLL:

These days were fantastic I stayed with my family one night in Ripoll and four days in Andorra.
Ripoll has a beautiful church and it is a small town but I like it.
Then I went to Andorra it’s a long way by car but worth it. In Andorra there were lots of shops and we went to each of them. I also visited different places there.

EMPURIABRAVA:

I went to Empuriabrava for a week with my family. I swam in the sea and I went shopping.
One day I went to dinner in a restaurant and I ate seafood. It was a great week.


I also stayed at home and I helped my parents in the rural house because we had British guests and gave me the opportunity to speak English. During the summer I also met friends and I swam in the pool.

Thank you very much for listening

CLASSMATES:
Clàudia G: She went to Gloucester and she celebrate their bithday in London. Also went in Platja d'Aro and stayed with their friends.
XèniaT: Went to a English lessons and she did diferents activities. In August went in Les Fonts del Llobregat and to La Salt del Seller with ther family and friends.
Quim T: He went in a tennis campus 3 weeks. He also went to San Antoni and he swam and fished.
Núria F: She went in a summer school of english. She also went to Viella during 5 days. In their saint day seh went to Castallò d'Empuries with their family.
Nicolai: He went to Manorca, he went kayaking, sailing.... He ran in a race and had the 4 position. He also walked 4 hours from Vallter to Núria.






No comments:

Post a Comment