Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

My last summer



Hello I'm Xènia and this is my oral presentation, today I’m talk about my last summer. Lets start. In the 1st month in the mornings I went to a summer dancing, theatre and music school. For one month we prepared a musical. In this summer school I met children and we had a great time, it was a fantastic experience. In the afternoons I stayed with friends or family. But I didn't do much because I had a broken arm. I also went to a week in a camp with friends in the Jonquera, the house was called “The Albera” this week in the house was fantastic I did a lots of games and activities and I swam in the pool with the arm broken and with the plaster. Then I returned to the summer school and was rehearsed the musical because in the last day of the summer school the musical was performed for the audience who attend them and it had great success.
In the other part of the summer I went with my family to a friends’ house in France We also went to Roses, Madrid, Andorra, Barcelona and other places, almost every day we went to visit a different place. We went to the beach, the swimming pool, or I stayed in to my house,or a house of a friends, or neighbours, or cousins, or grandparents...And the last days of the summer I prepared the material of the school, the books and homework... to return to the school.
I really enjoyed last summer and I really liked

Thanks for your attention. Any questions?


OBSERVATION:
The powerpint didn't helps me
I didn'tshow the photos for the audience
Yes, I looked at the audiendee all the time
Yes, I stoped to separate the different parts of my speech
Yes, I smile and I did gesturs but I didn't hold the attention of the audience
Yes, in the topic of the presentation I introduced my self
No, I didn't organise my ideas before started
Yes, in my oral presentation I used discourse markers
Yes, I finished the presentation properly
The information was short
No, I didn't introduce interesting information for the audience
No, I didn't saw any important mistakes
Yes, I used  sentence linkers
Yes, I looked for new vocabulary  from teh dictionary for example plaster, performed, succes, neighbours.
No, I didn't used fillers in my oral presentation
Yes, I kneew about the prounce of all the words
Yes, I speaked slowly
I used the same tone all the time
I speed in a fluid continuum 
I thought my mark is 7



CLASMATERS:
Jordi: He went to Florida, Santa Susana and Tiana
Mariona: She stayed with grandparents house
Núria F: She wnet to Venis and Slovenia
Marai S: She went to Platja d'Aro and Arcada
Eloi: He went to Cambrils
Clàudia G: She went in town in England and in Platja d'Aro
Cristina: She went in l'Arcada, París, Holland, Belgium
Xènia T: She went in Arcada and Platja d'Aro with her family
Joan S: He went to Palamos and Platja d'Aro
Elisabet: She went to tennis classes and in Llança
Maria Pl: She went to Port Aventura








No comments:

Post a Comment