Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

2-An internet profile


*xenisa
*13 years old
*Spain

About me:
Hi, I’m Xenia and I’m from Porqueres in Catalonia. I’m kind and flirtatious. I’ve got brown eyes and blonde hair.

Likes and dislikes:
I’m really into dance, music, and theatre. I love tap dancing and listening to music. I haven’t got a favourite singer because I like all the pop music songs.
Also I like meeting friends and going shopping. I hate playing computer games and I don’t like reading.

My time and money:
I spend a lot of times chatting with my friends, watching TV, visiting my neighbours, going cycling, listening to music and dancing. I spend a lot of money on clothes and with the material for school.

Requests:
I really want to meet boys and girls from 12-15 years old. I’m interested in American, Scottish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian, Australian and English people. I want to practise English but I’m interested in learning Japanese and Italian too.

No comments:

Post a Comment